#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Wednesday Weekly Wictures #2

And sure, didn't that work out well last week!

This week, I was like a madman looking for Pulitzer-prize winning photographs - until I realized I was trying too hard. As soon as I relaxed, the perfect shots presented themselves over the remaining days.

As they do.

Week 2: The no-sun episode

Got a bit worried seeing the light at the middle of the tunnel...

Pheew… a fissure

The old man by the sea...

One man's graffiti is another man's creativity



A shrine to Nuestra Senora del Carmen...

...At a most beautiful location...

Someone having a peaceful day...

Local tower with amazing vistas

There was a second set of flowers 100 yards along the fence... why, I wonder?

Jamon!

4 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Loving your photos. Particularly the peaceful day.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The shrine is quite beautiful.

CWMartin said...

Second from last reminds me of the similar seen in Juanita Stein's "Get Back To The City" video...

Lisa said...

Oh so lovely. I love Wednesday photos! I hope the flowers weren't because someone threw themselves of. Terrible that it's the first thing I thought of when you said there were two... I loved the "peaceful" day one. Loads of peace in that photo, and the shrine was beautiful...

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;