#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Monday, December 3, 2018

Of Price and Pen

Not going to lie.

Posting 3x a week isn't as easy as it was a couple of years ago when there were so many of us out there, helping one another to boost stats, strengths and creative confidences.

I faded because I lost the point and the value of having a regular writing deadline, and the price I paid was a long-term lack of confidence, and a real feeling of missing something important in my life.

I've revitalized my blog to assist in the polite kicking of my writing ass, which comes from the excitement of writing on a near-daily basis for the last month.

Long may all this renewed creativity last - and if you're thinking of a creative renaissance, I say go for it.

The feeling is as good, and as much fun, as it was the last time you wrote regularly.

Promise!




4 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I do hope that your renewed creativity and confidence survive - and thrive.

CWMartin said...

I agree! Strive on, my friend.

Melissa said...

Happy to help. :)
*pulls on cowboys boots*

I'm so glad you're blogging and writing again!

Lisa said...

I SO love hearing from you so often especially after your "dry spell." We all have them, so hats off to you for getting back on the "dragon!" LOL I signed up for emails so it makes it easy to read whenever you post! Tell us more about Spain please!

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;