#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The REVEAL: Coconut Bra and Grass Skirt...

Aloha,

Several weeks ago, El Capitan Alejandro de los Cavanaughs participated in Jamie Ayres' "18 Truths" blog hop where players offered three scenarios.

Two truths, one lie - and readers had to guess correctly.

Looking over Alex's three options here, it was an Absolute. No. Brainer.

I guessed incorrectly.

Of course.

I have no hair, and now apparently, I have no brains.


But, dang nab it!!!

(Gnashes teeth)

I was *so* sure that I nailed the right answer that I said (via comments and in a moment of Kona coffee-inspired bravado) that I would, if proved wrong, take and post a picture of me wearing a grass skirt...


Here then is the reveal of the grass skirt.

The coconut bra is a freebie, 'cos if I'm having my picture taken wearing this horrendous attire, I may as well go down in flames - if not in style.


 
 
 
But, Mark... when will the picture be taken? When will it be posted??
 
That my friends is the 64,000 bitcoin question... and I am gathering the much-needed Dutch courage (and hoping to find an empty beach....)
 
Watch this space... and all will - sadly - be revealed :)
 
 
PS.... is it just me, or does the grass skirt have a smirk on its face?


21 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Yes, it is smirking.
This is going to be scary. You will have something on under the skirt, right?
And remember, never underestimate someone who says he's partied with Night Ranger!

Dianne K. Salerni said...

Heh, heh, heh. Can't wait.

~Sia McKye~ said...

C'mon Mark, you can do it. Hopefully, your wife can refrain from laughing her head off long enough to get the shot. I think I'll copy the picture and put it near my desk so when I'm growling and cursing I can look at it and laugh. A mood changer. Yah. That's it.

PS--there is always the backyard but on a beach would be...better. :-D

Sia McKye Over Coffee

Melissa said...

Oh, it's smirking all right. LOL
And so will everyone be when you finally post the pic. :P

Annalisa Crawford said...

Lol, yes, it's definitely smirking! Another coffee for bravado needed>

Michael Di Gesu said...

LOL..

Hey, Mark... C'mon ... that grass skirt looks like it's mad of plastic... we need to see the REAL DEAL.. LOL.

WE certainly can all use a good laugh. You, Sir, are a true comic and gentleman!

What would we do without you?!! I hope we never have to find out!

Robin said...

That skirt looks a bit skimpy. I hope you are planning on wearing boxers or something under it... otherwise, we may get to know you A LOT better. Hahahahaha.

Donna K. Weaver said...

You are such a tease. Now, did it say you have to JUST wear the coconuts and the grass skirt? Cuz I'll bet you could wear an awesome Hawaiian shirt under it. Heck, go see if the Honolulu Hilo Hattie's will let you wear that 400XL shirt they have on display. Now that's a Hagrid-sized shirt to hide in. ;)

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

LOL. We can't wait.

Elephant's Child said...

Definitely something to look forward to. And a very clever way of ensuring that we don't miss any of your posts...

dolorah said...

I'll be eagerly watching and waiting.

.......dhole

Kirsten said...

That skirt isn't just smirking--looks to me like it's chuckling!
You're gonna rock that look. Can't wait to see the pictures. :)

LD Masterson said...

Definitely smirking. I can't wait for this one.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Empty beach?! No way. I want you to find the most crowded beach and I want Jen to take video of you hula'ing and the crowds reaction.

And hold a copy of my book. Oh yeah...I'm seeing viral video and tons of free advertising. Have your people call my people...we'll work out the deets!

Al Diaz said...

I have tears in my eyes from so much laughing. This is going to be sooo good. :D

Tyrean Martinson said...

I agree with Robin - you may need a pair of boxers with that . . . or a convenient palm tree?

Suzanne Furness said...

Go Mark!

Michelle Wallace said...

This should be LOADS of fun. Can't wait... LOL
... if anybody can pull it off with panache... then it gotta be you, Mark!

Jeff Hargett said...

I must find my dark shades before returning. Not sure I can handle so much exposure. ;-)

Jo said...

Bit of a skimpy skirt isn't it? As Alex said, I hope you will be wearing something underneath.

Nicole said...

A green leprechaun-esque smirk, yes. :)

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;