#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Friday, February 14, 2014

Lord of the Clones: Part TWO.... This Monday :)

Aloha,

I’m super excited to share the news that Father Dragon’s “Lord of the Clones” Part Two will go live this Monday, Feb. 17.
 
 

If you missed the fun first time around, click here to see LOTC Part One, an amazing Comic Strip written and created by Al Diaz.

 From Al:

The Lord of the Clones, Part 2.

Starring Alex J. Cavanaugh and Mark Koopmans

“The Dragon Cave is getting hot, and they haven’t started singing yet.

Lord Baldernot is out to pick up a fight with Ninja Cloner, and his persuasion methods never fail.

A steaming confrontation awaits all and all will be revealed: Monday the 17th.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed putting it together.”

 
I have no doubt this is going to be as awesome as Part One! (Thanks again, Al :)

By the way, the Dude in the Black Jammies needs to take a chill pill and accept that Lord Baldernot and his Shine will never be darkened by clones.

Never!

Hmm, you know what... My gauntlet, I need my gauntlet! Fetch me my gauntlet, Sally!

(Lord B… Hi, this is Hairy. I still haven’t met Sally, but there’s a bigger problem. We can’t find the official gauntlet…you already dropped it somewhere, I believe.)

But I need my gauntlet… What are my options?

(Whispers….)

Really? I am Lord of all Balderville, and this is what you offer me?

(Shrugs shoulders… )

 Several minutes pass… as Lord B tries not to wig out in frustration.
 
OK, give me the replacement gauntlets.
 
(There you go, O Shiny One.)

Now, hear me, Dude in the Black Jammies. Hear me and fear me. Fear Lord Baldernot as I throw down these soft, blue knitted mittens.

Bring. It. On.


 

11 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Is that a wig or did a ferret crawl on your head and die?

Mark Koopmans said...

its my new ninja look :-)

Robin said...

Yay!!!

M.J. Fifield said...

Woo Hoo! Part Two!! I. Can't. Wait.

Elephant's Child said...

I do hope the replacement gauntletts have pom-poms. And am really, really looking forward to Monday. You are excelling at the 'teaser posts' this week.

Al Diaz said...

Hahahaha, you just gave me a perfect scene for Part III. You rock, Mark! 150 dwarves say so!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

To part two! Hey a mitten to the eye can hurt. Watch your face Alex/Ninja.

dolorah said...

LOL; I'll definitely be back on Monday.

Have a good weekend.

........dhole

Christine Rains said...

Hehehe! I can't wait to read part 2! Have a great weekend. :)

Martin Willoughby said...

If I tell my kids about Lord Balderville, I'll never hear the end of it.

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Have a nice week.

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;