#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Father Dragon's Lord of the Clones - The Challenge

Aloha,



If you haven't had the chance to see Father Dragon's amazing new Musical, Lord of the Clones - The Challenge, you really should stop on by.

Our friend, Al Diaz, put some serious time and effort and it absolutely shows in the sheen of my baldness :)

Part 1 is up now, and the link is here.


From Father Dragon:

"The Cave's changed. I hear it in the kitchen. I taste it in the mead. I smell it in the air. The Dwarves are dragonless and bored. We shall go out and make some trouble."  Tassin, leader of the DCS.

Starring:

Ninja Cloner 
Alex J. Cavanaugh

Lord Baldernot (He Who Must Not Be Shaved)
Mark Koopmans

Lord Baldernot's Hair Knitters
Tassin, father of Sessin; Sessin, son of Tassin; Pancholin, grandson of Manolin and Milin, son of Carmelita

Special appearance of S.A.M. the Ninja Muse

Written by S.A.M and the DCS.
Produced and Directed by: the DCS.

***The Lord of the Clones, the Musical, is brought to you by Father Dragon (it's his cave) and his amazing and MOST creative dwarves (that's us!). Actors will be paid in gummy bears, except the clones. Dwarves have Ninja Insurance with unlimited Ninja Responsibility. That's in case we have to pay S.A.M a ransom to let Alex go at the end of the show. Legal claims, it's all S.A.M.'s fault. Take her!

###

Thanks, Father Dragon and all I can say is the Dude in the Black Jammies is goin' down!!!
 

11 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Bald dude in his wife's sheets is clearly delusional. Besides, I have an inside ally in SAM.

Brandon Ax said...

Yeah I saw this, it looks great so far. Let the battle begin. lol

Robin said...

Read this yesterday. So much fun!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

LOL. Sir Baldernot, be careful those Ninjas are everywhere!

Suzanne Furness said...

It was brilliant!

M.J. Fifield said...

I highly enjoyed part one. Can't wait for part two.

Al Diaz said...

You're looking great so far, Mark! I know you'll make it clear how powerful is the power of the Bald. :)
I read your interview yesterday from the iPad. You also made me laugh there. Congratulations!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

I read this post then went straight over to check this out. So glad I did, it was amazing and thanks for letting us know Mark. This reminds me of the Terminator redo I wanted to do online last year but couldn't get the guts to. Maybe I will reconsider it, this musical has inspired me.

Amy Jarecki said...

You Sci-Fi guys are TOO MUCH FUN! I'm seriously thinking of going science fiction the next time I reinvent myself!

Kirsten said...

Amazing! Epic!
I think this one's going to take off--look out Marvel Comics. :)
I enjoyed it very much.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Man, I cannot begin to keep up with all your shensnigans, Mr. Roarke & Alex. I mean, Lord Baldernot and the Ninja Clone. My Lord, You really shine. Ever worn a hat? Nah, that might detract from your magic. In combination with the dragon's talents, you keep the blogosphere on fire.

xoRobyn

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;