#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Monday, February 17, 2014

Part 2: Lord of the Clones (written/created by Al Diaz)

Aloha,

For those following the ongoing saga, Father Dragon’s “Lord of the Clones” Part Two goes live today.
 
 


Written and created by Al Diaz, Lord of the Clones is an original comic strip "starring" me as Lord Baldernot and Alex J. Cavanaugh as The Dude in the Black Jammies.

The artwork is truly amazing and worthy of a comparison to anything Marvel releases.

If you missed the earlier fun, here is Part One.

 From Al:

The Lord of the Clones, Part 2.

“The Dragon Cave is getting hot, and they haven’t started singing yet.

Lord Baldernot is out to pick up a fight with Ninja Cloner, and his persuasion methods never fail.

A steaming confrontation awaits all and all will be revealed: Monday the 17th.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed putting it together.”

*THANKS* Al, and to read Part Two, click HERE.

 

14 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Least I got to keep my clothes on...

Julie Flanders said...

Yay! I've been dying for Part 2 now for weeks LOL. Al is so freaking talented.

Melissa said...

I'm heading over now...
:)

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I've been waiting for part 2.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

A must check out! I love you both...so I am hoping for a draw!

Donna K. Weaver said...

Nice.

Charlie's Scribes? Love it!

Elephant's Child said...

It was brilliant.

Al Diaz said...

You do such an extraordinary wicked Lord, you'll be nominated for a mad award by the end of this. ;)

Kimberly said...

OMGosh, this is so cool! I just read both parts - now I'm on the edge of my seat for part 3!

~Sia McKye~ said...

Al did such a fabulous job. He has some amazing talent. Glad to know that you and Alex belong to your families.

Btw, did I miss you IN the grass skirt and coconut shells? I did see the picture of the outfit...

Sia McKye Over Coffee

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Read it, it was really god.

Michelle Wallace said...

Just come back from Father Dragon's place... too funny!

Morgan said...

Hahaha!!!! Just got back from Al's... I'm DYING. Dyyyyyyying. You and Alex together = the best hero super villain combo ever.

Totally made my day!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Mark - I'm way behind the curve with these postings .. but am so pleased the Dragon, the two Ninjas are having much fun ..

Wonderful artwork ...

Cheers Hilary

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;