#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Monday, April 6, 2020

My CovBlog: Days 15 - 21

Hola,

Day 15 - 21: Sunday, March 29 - Sunday, April 5 - As I enter the turd week of dis here lockdown, I know I'm not alone anymore.


The sun came out for Palm Sunday. It was well missed...

According to the BBC and other news outlets, more than 40 percent of the global (bloody hell) population is under some sort of lockdown or "stay-at-home" order.

But Mark, you've skipped ahead a whole week. How are we going to know what happened in this, your Lost Week?

Don't worry. I've had enough blackouts in my time. You'll get used to it. For now... Er, just read a few of my last posts like this one...

So, tomorrow, Tuesday to stop wrecking your heads (and allow me a chance to visit the blogs who've been kind enough to comment) I'll be live daily (well, with a 24-hour delay, but apart from that, like, totally live.)

Sunday was a good day and I hope it was for you, too... so cheers.


As it is a new day where things remain uncertain (but will certainly get better,) I leave you with the immortal and cool-as-shit final words of Sgt. Phil Estherhaus from Hill Street Blues....

"Let's Be Careful Out There..."



6 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Lets all be VERY careful.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Forty percent - that's huge.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Three weeks and I'm sure no end in sight.

CWMartin said...

Miss that ol' "HEY HEY HEY-" before the famous line. I loved everything on that show except Veronica Hammel...

Jo said...

Actually I hoped it was higher than 40%. There are a lot of people who should be on lockdown and aren't. Glad Sunday was a good day. Stay well.

Lee said...

Hahahahaha! The picture you have painted is vividly alive.

It's like that with deliveries at present...throughout the world, I think! lol

Take good care, Mark...stay safe and well...and watch out for swinging gates!! :)

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;