#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Clocks Back; Sun Rises & Sets

Hola,

As the clocks fell forward this past weekend, walking to work Monday was a huge, but pleasant surprise.

Normally, I walk in the dark with my trusty torch to light the (partial) country road if a car comes along, but I was instead treated to a wonderful sunrise - and then a nice sunset on the way home.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow's "show" will be like - if I'm lucky :)

Walking past the cemetery and I look up...

Searching for a more open spot, I didn't want the glow to go

A solitary trucker on the way to work? Way home?

Found my open spot at 07:24...

Walking home at 18:04...

"LEFT! I Told you we had to turn left..."

I love this canal/viaduct-y thing so much that I should know what's it's called. If you do, share in the comments, please!
 
"Goodnight, John boy!"



9 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Skyscapes are always a delight.
Our clocks went forward a while ago.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I love sunsets and that's a beautiful one!

Night, Sue Ellen.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Mark - the days do change ... and yes isn't it lovely to have slightly lighter mornings for a short while. Wonderful skies you get to see as you walk along. Take care - cheers Hilary

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Some beautiful shots. Not sure when we finally fall back. I'll hate that it gets so dark so fast in the evenings though.

CWMartin said...

We do the clock thing this weekend. But I sure ain't walking to work in the temps we're about to get!

Jo said...

We get wonderful sunrises and sunsets from all our windows, look in the right direction. We have some wonderful shots over the years so I appreciate yours. Our clocks change next weekend. Gotta give the kids their candies on Thursday.

Lisa said...

As usual, love your photos, almost as much as your comments about them! You are wonderful...

Michael Di Gesu said...

Beautiful pics!

Michael Di Gesu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;