#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Midweek Moments: Pix Mix!

Hola,

Most of these are from the last week, as is my general rule, but keep an eye on the last one :)

Called the Jumbo Floating Restaurant, but I don't get it. Didn't even see one elephant.

Lucky to be the only ones on our sampan boat, no harm in a dodgy touristy pic then :)

They use bamboo for scaffolding in Hong Kong...



The old lettuce patch is now home to a BBQ grill & pizza oven. Noah wants cheese, hold the onion!

European elections are scheduled for May 24...

...Some candidates have *dedicated* volunteers!


Everyone's just making sure the banner doesn't fall :)

Met some clients at their hotel... Wasn't jealous at all!

How cool is this for a livingroom light fixture!

Skyping with Son #3... all I asked was if he could see me? :)

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Now that's up close and personal!
Bamboo just doesn't seem safe...

CWMartin said...

I'm with Alex... bamboo scaffolding is not something I'd try... And I AM jealous of your clients!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I want that pizza oven.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Love that touristy pic. Not dodgy at all.

The bamboo? No thank you!

And the skype is hilarious. Good to see he takes after his dad in his humor.

Jo said...

Not a bad hotel at all. Nothing wrong with bamboo, it is very strong. Eye, eye sir.

Cynthia said...

I ate at that floating restaurant many many years ago when I visited Hong Kong. Seeing your pictures brings back memories.

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;