#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Midweek moments: Restoration & Change

Hola,

I didn't see the theme until I put my 12 favorites in a folder and said, well now, would you look at that...


I was on a bit of a mission, but when I turned the corner and saw this...

...Wow, a bullring right in the heart of the city. I knew there was one, but...

...didn't know where it was, until now!

Stores across the way watch as the renovation work continues...

...on the 143-year-old building

No idea re. the background of this group, but they were having fun!! 

Yeah, about that appointment next week...

One man's restoration project is another man's parking place!

Pffft... Who needs a dryer?

This picture won't make any travel guides, but it represents :)

How did they even do this?? (You may need to zoom in, I did :)

And, how the world is changing...

5 comments:

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I don't have a clue how they hung that up. Helicopter?

Dentistry could get kind of gross...

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Mark - good to see you ... and such interesting buildings and changes here - love the Spanish way of life ... I'm sure dentists don't change though - something I need to deal with: mine' Polish, though I could have had a Spanish one! Cheers Hilary

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That building on pillars doesn't look safe.
What are the two boxes at the end?

Lisa said...

That is an awfully big net! Wow. And the whole building on pillars like that? Another wow. Great photos, as usual... What is it with dentists and funny names? I once had a dentist named Payne, lol, and now the one I have is named Dr. Slack. Haha! Hope he isn't when it comes to my teeth!

CWMartin said...

The "building on stilts" served two purposes. First, it made me forget I wanted to say something about the Gross dentist. Second, it reminded me of another international story I read, about a building (government bldg, apparently) where the construction is so bad they are actually warned not to stack copy paper packs too high, and only one row of chairs around conference tables...

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;