#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Midweek Memories: Part "een"

Hola,

Quiz time: What language is "een?" (No bonus points for Google searching.)


So, Mirjam and I are on a road trip and a bloody quick one it is, too.

I left Spain Tuesday at O-Way-Too-Dark Hours.com and flew to Holland.

Since then, we jumped in the moving van and travelled through three countries.

Here's some pics and drop by tomorrow-ish to see part "deux" of the latest M&M adventure.

PS: Mirjam didn't mention bringing a dog.... but she's grown on me.


(And the dog is cute, too.:)


Forgot to add this team photo from last week's amazing convention in Manchester...

...Where I always obey the law of the public landlord (pub owner:)

Back home. (But, is it only me who thinks someone poured his beer too fast?)

Flynn: "You're going on a what?"
Me: "A 1,400-mile road trip in 2 days."
Flynn: "But why?"
Me: "Ah sure, you only live once."
Priority Pass-accesible lounge at 06:00. Loving the peace & quiet


Flew to Manchester on "EI - DYE" ( but this was a much clearer flight...:)

Middle seat again :) 

Yahhy! (It's been a few weeks...)

So, after Holland, we drove through parts of Belgium...

And hit the outskirts of Paris, France

If I was a local English-newspaper editor, my life would be complete if I ever found an applicable way to make this the headline!!

Bon soir :)

8 comments:

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I love how well you follow the rules!!!

Looks like I poured that beer.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Mark - good to see ... and lots going on in your life/lives - enjoy - cheers Hilary

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Looks like a good time. And yes, it looks like someone poured the beer too fast.

CWMartin said...

Pic# 1- Nice group!
2- ...
3- Yup, I saw a big artificial beer...
5- Between the lights and the shiny floor, I thought it was snowing...
8- Awww...
11- I don't know if I could work that sign into a Martin World News post, but I have a friend running a "sign language" gag on his blog that would LOVE it...
12- You did get blessed, din't you...

Lisa said...

I'm laughing out loud at that sign in Bordeaux! I've seen in a hundred times and never thought that, usually because I'm in "French brain" mode. Love that!
Wow, 1400 in two days is definitely pushing the boundary! Hope you get to rest after all that. Can't wait to see what day two brings...

Lisa said...

Can we see a photo of the cute dog?

Cynthia said...

What a funny sign to put in a pub of all places!

Jo said...

Notice you do an American fingers up, not a British one!! Lot of driving and flying. Would wear me out. Love the sign.

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;