#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Midweek Moments - Misc. pics

Hola,

Having two weeks of pictures to choose from (I skipped last week, but had a great excuse, honest!) made for double the fun, so here's my midweek moments:


Caught the Super Blood Wolf Moon this past Monday!

20 mins. later as the Lunar Eclipse began to end...

El Baratillo, Sevilla 

Delicious tapas at a reasonable price. Definite recipe for success!


Looks like I'm about to land in a parachute, but only taking a break.

Constructing some sunlight during a cloudy day

A never-ending project. One question... why??

I so didn't run like a possessed man into a crowd of relaxing seagulls :)

Two sides of an ongoing argument...

On the right, the police station. On the left, 2 of the safest bars in the world!!

When three friends discover video-call sharing on WhatsApp!

When three boys discover the split-screen button on Skype :)

8 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Broad smiles.
Love your lunar take in particular. I fail there. Often.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Mark - glad you saw the eclipse ... I'm afraid I failed to rise and shine, though the sky was clear as a bell. Great fun pics though ... you'll enjoy being down in Spain - and great to see the boys with the split screen ... take care and good luck - cheers Hilary

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You should've stuck with the story you were parachuting in!
Great shots of the eclipse.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hey, Mark! AWESOME shots of the moon/eclipse! Glad to see you're enjoying your time in Spain. The Costa Del Sol is a beautiful place to be in. I did many months of modeling between there, the French Riviera, and in Italy. I miss those days. Everything was so ridiculously cheap and AMAZING in the 80's!

A head's up... I finished the memoir! UGH.. NINE MONTHS just to complete the first draft. Going to the editor tomorrow. It is SO HARD writing about another person's life and experience. LOL.. I guess you can relate to that... heheheehe. Any new writing projects in between your work/fun times?

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I'd have stuck with the parachute story...so very James Bondish.

If only I could find a way to skype without the double chin...

And that's my kind of bar!

CWMartin said...

So we need heavy equipment to get some sunshine around here? WTH...

Jo said...

Love the eclipse photo and I agree, you should have stuck with the parachute. Lovely pix of the boys too.

Lisa said...

Great photos, especially the last one with you and the boys! I wonder what it's like to eat at those "safest" cafes with the vehicles parked right there!!!
We missed the moon because of cloud cover, and sleep!

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;