Ever attended a Christmas party where you bump into the person who was always there for you during the last year. You’d thank them for being such a RockStar, right?If there’s one person in the Blogisfear who you want to say cheers to, who would it be?
For us, it was a no-brainer: Alex “no hyperlink needed” Cavanaugh.
Alex is an awesome blogger who’s helped hundreds of us via book releases, guest posts, guest interviews and always positive comments. While we can’t have a live part-ay for the Ninja Captain, we can host a BlogFest:
Welcome to the “Cheers, Cavanaugh BlogFest.”
Hosted by Mark Koopmans, Morgan Shamy, David Powers King and Stephen Tremp, the BlogFest runs from December 10 - 12.
While Alex is an awesome blogger, he’s also an enigma. J
So, here’s four questions:
· In +/- 20 words, what does Alex look like?
· In +/- 20 words, who could play Alex in a documentary? (Living or dead.)
· In +/- 20 words, who does Alex remind you of?
· In +/- 100 words, (excluding the title) write flash fiction using all these prompts:
· In +/- 40 words, leave a comment for Mrs. Cavanaugh - thanking her for sharing J
· Join the Linky List
· Be a follower.
· Post your 200 (total) word contribution Monday, Dec. 10.
· Have Fun!
Two winners – chosen by Alex – will each win one prize:FIRST PLACE: A signed copy of CassaStar.
GRAND PRIZE*: A picture of Alex and a download of him playing the guitar.
(*One caveat: Alex asks the picture or download NOT be shared online.J)
The Linky is here and will be open until Dec. 12, 2012.