#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Tuesday, February 28, 2012

OPPRESSION Book Launch TODAY!



Aloha,

Oppression is here - no it's OK, aliens haven't taken over the M&M factory in West Virginia!

Today is the official release of OPPRESSION, which is Book One of debut author, Jessica Therrien's YA paranormal romance/adventure series, CHILDREN OF THE GODS.

Jessica graduated from San Diego State University, and I've had the pleasure of spending a little time with her at back-to-back area writers' conferences.

The first time I met Jessica, in 2011, she was an aspiring author, and only two weeks ago I had the pleasure of seeing her chat to fans and sign copies of OPPRESSION at the 2012 Southern California Writers' Conference.

It is so awesome to see an aspiring author shake off her aspiring-ness and bloom into a published author!

Do yourself a favor (TBR has room for one more, seriously) pick up a copy of OPPRESSION today, and please join me in wishing Jessica (and some guy called Alex) only the very, very best with today's respective book launches.

For full information, hop on over to the blog of published author, Jessica Therrien.

(Gosh, it is so cool saying "published author" You go Jessica, with your big, bad self :)
Book details as follows:)

$0.99 E-Book
Amazon Kindle Edition (UK, France, Germany)
$12.99 Paperback
Amazon (US)
Barnes & Noble (US) - on sale for $7.79
Amazon (UK, France, Germany, Japan)

15 comments:

Miranda Hardy said...

I have my copy. It's so great you got to know her. I'd love to meet some people in person.

The Armchair Squid said...

Good morning, Mark! I have tagged you in a post: http://armchairsquid.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-been-tagged.html.

Leigh Covington said...

Whoot-whoot! I'm so excited for her book! Ordering it NOW!

And thanks for your comment on my blog today! LOL. You are hilarious!

Jessica Therrien said...

Thanks for everything, Mark! You're awesome :) So excited for today!! Also, CONGRATS ALEX!!

Anonymous said...

It's a big day for Jessica, and Alex! I wish them the best of luck.

David P. King said...

So much awesomeness happening in the blogging world today. Between this and Alex's release, everyone who blogs are bound to see them. Thanks for hosting Jessica today! :)

Lara Schiffbauer said...

How exciting! The cover is amazing, and makes me want to read the book by it, alone.

Just wanted to say "Thanks" (in case you don't make it back over to my blog). You made me cry!!

Lara Schiffbauer said...

Okay, that came out wrong. I really appreciated (weak words for the feelings experienced) your comment on my blog. You made me cry in a good way. :)

Suze said...

Still trying to sort the M&M factory reference ...

Nancy Thompson said...

Yeah, Alex is getting most all of the attention today, but I have seen a few Oppression blogs up today, as well. And I will add it to my TBR list. It sounds like a good read.

Susan Fields said...

Congrats to Jessica and Alex both!

Cassie Mae said...

Wahoo!!! Super excited for this one. Must convince hubs to let me spend money... :)

Sarah Tokeley said...

'And some guy called Alex'. You owe me a new keyboard, I'll never get the coke out of this one :-)

Jocelyn Rish said...

So excited for Jessica and can't wait for my copy to arrive!

Rek Sesh said...

Congrats Jessica and Alex...wish I had known earlier would have joined here party as well. But I don't blog hop much so sadly out of the loop. I think The guy Alex woulnd't quite mind.

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;