#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Weekly Schedule Announcement

Aloha,

Thanks to the amazing support of my wife, and all the positive comments received in the past couple of weeks, I’m spreading my wings to add two weekly features.

Is *that* where Lucky Charms come from?

"Writer’s Wednesday," will be a Lucky Charms-free zone, and a place where I’ll try to be serious.


Today will be a recap/ photo essay of how it felt travelling around Pearl Harbor and Ford Island on the 70th anniversary of the Dec. 7, 1941 attacks.





I'll also post updates on my WIP, (Donald Braswell’s memoir) offer tips and advice; host interviews with other writer bloggers and share the awesomeness of Hawaii with y’all.
(If anyone is interested in guest posting or being interviewed, please drop me a line.)


(I *do* have big island plans for next week, Dec. 21, which is Winter Solstice…)

Beginning Dec. 19, “Mood-altering Mondays,” will be a happy place where most everyone* will receive a free chuckle**.

(*We are not responsible for lost or stolen senses of humor. Please check under the seat before you leave.)
We wish ours was as nice as this:)
(**If we don’t offer you a receipt for a FREE! smile, please let management know as your next guffaw will be FREE!)

Coming Monday: The Doppelganger Gingerbread House J



My “You Know You’re A Parent When…” series will continue to "air" every Friday as scheduled.

7 comments:

Sarah Tokeley said...

Lots of new content, goody :-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great schedule, and I'm excited to see what new magic you can dish out!

Emily R. King said...

You sound like a funny guy, Mark. I look forward to following your blog. And I'm totally jealous that you live in Hawaii (assumption that's true, right?). I want to go there more than anywhere in the world!

Mark Koopmans said...

@ Sarah & Mel: Cheers, you guys and I'm excited to see what my remaining seven brain cells can muster :)

@E.R.: Aloha! Thanks for the kind comments, and I promise I do live in HI... I'm a cheeky bugger, but not *that* cheeky :)

Jessie Humphries said...

Train wreck? I dont see any trains on this blog...just beautiful Hawaiian scenery. I need a trip to the Island asap.

Leigh Covington said...

YAY! Love the new schedule, and I'm sure to get a chuckle, for you always make me laugh! Can't wait!

Mark Koopmans said...

@Jessie: Aloha, and thanks:)It's a pleasure to carry a camera over here - there's always something going on (including possible train wrecks:)

@Leigh: Mahalo and no pressure, right! There's nothing like a deadline to keep one's fingers typing :)

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;