#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Saturday, December 31, 2011

Special Edition: You Know you're a Parent when...

aloha...well I didn't expect to be writing this post until at least sometime next year (tomorrow) but here I stand in a green hairnet and blue booties waiting to go back to the OR where my wife is having her third c-section..... My wife, Gen, started having contractions and when we arrived at the military hospital, they decided to admit her. I'll be updating this post often, or shooting quick updates via Twitter.....you can follow me at      #markjkoopmans

Update: No. 3 Son was born at about 3 p.m., weighing in at 8 pounds, 0 ounces on New Year's Eve :)

Thanks to everyone who posted congrats and good wishes.... Mom and Son are doing well, and we appreciate your kind thoughts and words :)

6 comments:

Cassie Mae said...

Oh congratulations and good luck! Yay!

Lara Schiffbauer said...

I have to say, you are a dedicated blogger! Congrats and I'll be watching on twitter for news!

Mark Koopmans said...

LOL!
I wouldn't say I'm *that* dedicated... It's just a nice way to keep me stress free!

Mark Koopmans said...

LOL!
I wouldn't say I'm *that* dedicated... It's just a nice way to keep me stress free!

Mark Koopmans said...

LOL!
I wouldn't say I'm *that* dedicated... It's just a nice way to keep me stress free!

Leigh Covington said...

YAY! Congratulations!!!! I will be watching for updates :)

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;