#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Nov. 19 & The Reveal of the "mysterious" Blogfest


Aloha,

 For those following the teasing trail I have travelled in the last few months, there are only three weeks before the Linky List opens November 19 for what I promise will be a unique BlogFest.
And, now…

(Rips oversized envelope…)

I can confirm the following:

 
My co-hosts for this three-day BlogFest are:

      ·         The magnificent Morgan Shamy

      ·         The delightful David Powers King

      ·        The splendid Stephen Tremp.

 

  



·    The Linky Lists opens 06:01 (EST), November 19.

Dude, you just said that above… Not much in the way of “breaking news,” now, is it?

I know, but this makes it official, and more dramatic, seeing it all in bold and stuff.

I think you’re bold.

Did you just call me bald?

No, just deaf.

 

·         The BlogFest itself runs from December 10 – 12.

I know it's not called the "It's time to give back Fest" so what’s it called then, this mischievous BlogFest?

It’s not a mischievous BlogFest; I’m being mysterious and vague. As I am striving to pique your interest, I simply cannot share until November 19.

Hey, leave my interest alone! But, seriously, why won’t you tell me?

It's a secret. If I do share, the secret will be out

Secret? What secret? How come I don’t know about no secret?

It’s on a need-to-know basis.

Well, my knees want to know.

All will be revealed November 19

Revealed??? What? Is it a Stripper BlogFest?

No! It’s not a Stripper BlogFest?

Well, why are you taking your clothes off, then?

I’m Not. Taking. My. Clothes. Off.

Is anyone going to take their clothes off?

No!!!

Ah, man, that’s no fun – and it’s Christmas, too. I thought you’d be doing something nice and Christmas-sy.

It will be fun – and Christmas-sy. It’s going to be unique, I promise.

Hmmmm…

Don’t "hmmmm" me, don't you have any other part of my mind to go to?

No, I like it here, it’s roomy, airy and empty for the most part.

Whatever.

 
And finally, to tease you just a wee little bit more, here’s our official Teaser button :)

(Thanks, Morg J and we would absolutely love to see this button spread across the wild plains of the Blogisfear.)



 
Pre-thanks :) for helping to spread the intrigue!
See you on the 19th J

 

32 comments:

Kyra Lennon said...

I am kinda liking the stripper blogfest idea LOL!

But come on already, all this suspense is just mean! :p

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Wait, a stripper blogfest????? You really are Madman Mark!

Anonymous said...

You know, any theme now that involves being fully clothed is going to be a bit of a let down. Hmmm... Christmassy...does it at least involve swaddling clothes? Sounds like a fun theme Mark, whatever you have planned!

Suzi said...

I wish I could live in your head, your conversations are too funny! :)

M.J. Fifield said...

My significant other's on board for a stripper blogfest. He has no idea what a blogfest is but he's still on board.

Elise Fallson said...

Dude. You really shouldn't let him talk to you like that. If you're not careful you'll wake up one day and he'll have invited a bunch of his friends over. You need to be proactive. Trust me on this one. :P

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

Ha! Sounds like fun. :) I'll check back on the 19th. :) (My third turns three that day, in totally unrelated news.) ;)

Julie Flanders said...

I was all ready for the stripper blogfest haha. Nice button! I'll put it up and be sure to check back on the 19th.

Morgan said...

The "empty for the most part" comment threw me over the edge... SOoooooo FUNNY!!!!!!!! Oh man... poor madman Mark... have you taken your pills yet this morning???

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Watch out Koop a loop...the hair and the hearing are just the first things to go.

Sounds like great fun...can't wait to sign up!

Ink in the Book said...

Sounds like a fun blogfest and I'm ready for something new!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

I can do without the stripper blogfest thank you very much. A fun post, can't wait for Nov 19.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

HI Mark .. you're garnering them in strippergram or no .. I'll be happy with just the blogfest - are there prezzies ... I like prezzies!! It is Christmas time after all ...??

Cheers see you soon - Hilary

Dianne K. Salerni said...

Got it.
It's a Magic Mike blog fest where male bloggers take off their clothes to spread some Christmas cheer.
I'll spread the word.

Cassie Mae said...

Even though it's not a stripping bloghop, I don't have to wear clothes if I don't want to, right?

Livia Peterson said...

Godsh, Mark and Morg, you both are keeping me in supense! ENOUGH ALREADY! Enough is enough. I'm so darn excited for this thing already that I would like to sign up NOW! Bring on the linky list, guys... Cannot wait anymore!

This is gonna be EPIC! Very epic! It has EPIC written all over it!

It's just the matter of time where we get celebrate Christmas in the blogosphere and reveal our secrets!

Cannot wait for this, Mark! Can't Nov. 19 come already?

L. Diane Wolfe said...

LOL! Will they be male or female strippers?

Brinda said...

It's on my calendar! You sure know how to drag out the suspense.

Melissa said...

Trust me. If the 'giving of myself' involves stripping, y'all will be yelling "No! Take it back! Take it back!" LOL

Now Mark...(*stands with hands on hips*) You're asking me to block off 3 of the busiest days of he year. I want more info.

Unknown said...

Love me the button. The comments here are scaring me tho.

Nancy Thompson said...

I did hear a lil sumpm sumpm about this from Stephen. Can't wait to participate!

Kelley Lynn said...

Wahoo! SO excited for this. Though I do want to keep my clothes on....

Nicole said...

Ooh, intrigue abounds! Can't wait to learn more.

Libby said...

I love your one man dialogue. Every inner voice needs a nice mind to set down camp in.

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

This sounds quite fun. I'm definitely in. I would probably follow Morgan off a cliff but that being said, you and Stephen are some really bright authors so I absolutely have to see what's going on with this fest.

Tammy Theriault said...

so mysterious! can't wait to join... loved the conversation with...well...yourself! :)

Mary Aalgaard said...

So, we swipe the button and link back to you? I'll take care of that this afternoon.
Love the internal dialogue.

baygirl32 said...

stripper blogfest?! I'm there

cleemckenzie said...

And for a moment I thought about Santa stripping. Probably not very PC of me, I know.

Do you think Santa wears a wig? I've often thought a bald Santa would be quite fetching.

Have fun! Give Back and Enjoy.

Carrie Butler said...

Wait. No one is going to take their clothes off? This changes things...

I kid! Sounds like a great blogfest, Mark. :) I can't wait to hear more!

Samantha May said...

It's too cold for a stripper blog fest...just throwing that out there for all of the crazies who were hoping that this is what you guys have in mind.

And if it turns out to be a stripper blog fest then...it just got awkward over here.

Can't wait until the 19th!

Nancy Thompson said...

It's a mystery!

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;