Haven't you always wondered how the Seven Dwarfs met and why Cinderella didn't run away with the local baker?
If so, you need to check out our “What If?” Blogfest, and thanks to the many dozens who've already signed up.
This is going to be a Beauty... yikes....does than mean I'm the beast :)
My co-hosts, Cassie Mae, Leigh and Morgan and I appreciate everyone signing up – and if you want to, add your name to the Linky List here J
|The Dream Team... and me, the Nightmare :)|
If you’re new to my blog (thanks), I've included some recent YKYA posts here and here.
You Know You’re A Parent When…
· You go for dinner at an outdoor restaurant with another couple (with multiple kids), and when they act as frazzled as you live, a bonding moment occurs.
|Inventory Check... How Many Kids Should We Have?|
· No. 1 Son covers his lower face and chin with a grey, washable marker... and when you ask why, he says, ‘cos I want my face to look like Papa’s scratchy bumpy face.”
· You treasure the small collection of “sleep-maker” DVDs and love the moments when you catch No. 1 Son losing the battle to keep his eyes open. (Thank you, Baby Einstein – Lullaby Time J)
|Look Papa... it's the Six :)|
· You turn the corner and remember why you don’t want an e-reader – try recreating this memory with a Kindle.
Then, you start hoping James Patterson or John Grisham won’t be upset with this new-look “book display.”
· Cleaning the table after dinner includes removing the following:
· Trying for just one nice picture of your independent two-year-old, you find yourself sweating, leaning over, falling backward, all the while hooting and hollering a bunch of complete and utter gibberish as you strive to earn No. 2 Son’s attention.
|Look, Papa... it's the Sun :)|
...It's only now that you remember that these same parents follow your blog and the secret is out....